Thursday, September 30, 2010

Expanding Blog Appeal

I understand witch house has a very niche market in terms of interest in that type of music, it's also a budding genre so there isn't a bunch of quality music out there. In the interest of broadening the appeal of my blog, as well as keeping interest and not running out of content I'm going to expand the focus of my blog. The primary focus will still be witch house but I'm also going to feature content relevant to other genres of experimental music including genres like noise, ambient, IDM, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with Witch House being a budding genre, plus one that seems a lot of the initial hype leaving, so I think it is a good decision to expand a tad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard this type of music before here and honestly, it's pretty good. PLEASE upload more, I shall be actively listening.

    ReplyDelete